Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to Sugar-Lemons!!!!


I've always wanted to have a blog. I've even posted a question on Facebook a while ago asking what should my blog be about. My friends gave me many different topics and subjects. But as I started to look around, to hear people, specially women around me, I've noticed the need for a more direct and specific blog. One that would not only bring fun facts but also talk about real life, real issues that every single day we have as women. Not only married women. Not only mothers. But single women, single mothers, divorced, almost-divorced, about-to-be-divorced, widows, about-to-be-married. WOMAN! WOMEN!
So on my first post, I just want to let you know that I'm around and that we all share similar issues. I'll be bringing messages from many different women, preachers, all coming from God's heart to our hearts.
Leave your comments, your messages, your issues, your prayer requests, whatever you feel like leaving. You're not alone!
Are you ready to join me in this journey????

Here's my first Sugar Message to you:
"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
Whatever you're going through right now, is jst a phase, just a step towards the better you and for the best that He has for you. Hang in there girlfriend!

And my first Lemons Message to you:
On His time! Not your time!!!  It'll happen! You have to trust and keep your faith. He WILL fulfill His promisses and complete the work in you! It's sour to wait...but He'll also give you strength.

Welcome to our blog!!!
I hope it'll be a blessing to your life!
I want to hear back from you girls!
Sugar kisses,

Here's a video to bless your day and finish our first post:




1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute!!! I loved it! I'll be visiting all the time! Really good message, that's ALL I needed to hear (or read...lol) today! Thanks for putting it out here. beijos :)

    Hellen

    ReplyDelete